1) Spend atleast 30 mins outside each day, especially in the morning.
2) Change your evening lighting- By lowering the brightness and removing blue light wavelengths. Choose warm, firelight colours.
3) Sleep in uninterrupted darkness. If a night light is needed, ensure it is very dim, and yellow, orange or red bulb.
4) Ibuprofen can surpress melatonin production. Avoid using ibupofren in the eveing.
5) Other drugs which can suppress melatonin production are Beta-blockers and Calcium channel blockers.